GEEK&CHIC

Geek & Chic - illustration and fan-art by Patrick Connan

jeudi 16 mai 2013

LORD OF THE RINGS PRINTS ARE AVAILABLE !


I am very pleased to announce the sale of my limited edition series of posters on The Lord of the Rings Chess version! They will be print to 20 copies for 90 euros each. Exclusive Geek-Art Print. 50x70cm (19,6x27,6 inches). Digitally printed on high quality 300g card. Shipped with a numbered Geek-Art certificate of authenticity.

Je suis très heureux de vous annoncer la mise en vente en édition limitée de ma série de posters sur Le Seigneur des Anneaux version Echecs ! Elles seront tirées à 20 exemplaires chacune pour 90 euros l'unité. 
Oeuvre exclusive Geek-Art Store. Dimensions : 50x70cm. Impression digitale HD sur carte 300g. 
Livré avec un certificat d'authenticité Geek-Art numéroté. 

CLIC HERE FOR DIRECT LINK - CLIQUEZ ICI POUR UN LIEN DIRECT




7 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Mr. connan

    Hello. My name is Min-A, South Korean, and I'm writing to inquire about using your design 'The Lord of the Rings Chess version'.
    I found the images from google, and I like the images. Your images are very nice! So I want to make a small note covering your images.
    Could you please permit me to using your image for note cover?

    "Production will be private only and I will never be used for commercial purposes."

    I think that this request would be very difficult. But I would like to have it very much.
    Please allow the use of the image.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your help.

    p.s. Sometimes my poor english skill makes me very rude person, so please forgive me if I made some mistakes.

    Sincerely,
    Min-A
    South Korea
    mina172839@google.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much for your attention to my work, of course I give you permission to use these images for your article so heard you mention my name or at least the source of my work. Good luck, Regards, Patrick.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for permission.
      I'm sure that "image copyright(c) patrick connan' will be written.
      Have a nice day! Thank You!

      Supprimer
    2. They all are available here with new prices if you're interested:
      http://www.geekartstore.bigcartel.com/category/exclusive-prints

      Thanx.

      Supprimer
  4. Dear Patrick,

    I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and my husband is a huge chess fan. I just stumbled on your work and absolutely fell in love with it. Our home is primarily decorated in these exact colors, too, so these prints could not be more perfect! I noticed that this post is a couple years old, and it looks like the prints on the Geek Art store sold out a long time ago. Is there any chance you might sell these prints again?

    Thank you in advance!

    Katie

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Katie,

      First off thank you so much for the kind comments, it means a lot to me!
      Unfortunately the coloured set is no longer available... BUT I did an updated alternate version of it... It is screenprinted, on a lovely textured paper with a soft touch, it is available here:
      http://hcgart.com/search?q=connan+lotr

      the only thing is that it is fully orange and black on a yellowish paper.

      I hope you'll like them.

      Best,

      Patrick.

      Supprimer